Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is a medical treatment where you breathe air (with or without extra oxygen) in a chamber that is above atomspheric pressure (1.3 ATA). The increased pressure pushes more oxygen into the red blood cells and spinal fluid, where it is delivered to all your organs. The additional oxygen speeds the healing process and optimizes all body functions.
One might experience increased energy levels, improved concentration, more restful sleep and relief from chronic pain and chronic inflammatory conditions.
Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Benefits
- It saturates body fluids with natural healing oxygen
- It activates over 8,000 genes
- It activates stem cells
- It help to regrow blood vessels (angiogenesis)
- It decreases inflammation
- It restarts healthy cell metabolism
- It turns on growth and repair systems
- It increases fibroblasts and collagen (improved skin health)
- Bones heal faster and stronger
- Wounds heal faster with less scar tissue and swelling
- Concussions resolve faster and completely
- It promotes healthy detoxification